Gilbert Spray Coat is hiring a full-time office administrator during this difficult time. We are an essential business and a family owned company that specializes in powder coating. We are hiring a full-time for a front office administrator who would work closely with our Shop Manager, Michael, and the Owner, Todd. If you like to work hard and value small businesses then please reach out. Perks are flexibility, company BBQs, and being off by 3:00pm :)
Job is ideal for students/recent graduates and US military veterans.
Work hours are 7am – 3:30 pm Monday – Friday. There can be flexible hours for students attending college and/or medical appointments, etc.
Pay $20 per hour
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
• Preparing payroll, filing, supply inventory
• Provides excellent customer service, 80% of which are reoccurring.
• Basically anything that’s needed to keep the business flowing! Lol.
Office Administrator Qualifications / Skills:
• Microsoft Office
• Basic communication, extroverts will like this position!
• Valid Drivers License
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred, but honestly just need someone smart and willing to put in the hard work.
Any interested job seekers please call or email the hiring manager directly