Ready to work?? Alice’s Smokehouse is a fast-casual Barbecue restaurant. The store opens Monday – Saturday. Everybody gets Sunday off. We offer stable shift schedules in a simple environment. The person must be willing to come in earlier than usual on occasion to support catering activities. Currently, we are hiring crew members for morning/evening shifts. Walk-in welcome.
Store Address: 570 N. Shoreline Blvd. Mountain View CA 94043.
Applications are being accepted for people that can perform and/or willing to be trained to perform multiple of following positions. The environment is most suitable for those who love learning new things, love getting things done efficiently and see themselves having a career running a small restaurant one day. For serious candidates who will show up for interview only:
• Cashier: Operate a computerized cash register, accurately count money, stock condiments, maintain drink station, fill take-out orders, maintain dining room, answering phones and other duties as assigned.
• Food Preparer: Prepare food according to recipes, prepare garnishes, accurately take, and prepare customer orders. Maintain a clean workstation and other duties as assigned.
• Meat preparer/cutter: Prepare and smoke a variety of meats according to our specification. Accurately cut, portion, and prepare meats for customers. Maintain a clean workstation and other duties as assigned.
• FOH/BOH: Bus tables, dishwashing, sweeping and moping, trash disposal, assisting with customer requests, food prep and other duties as assigned.
• Inventory: Putting inventory away. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
The person must be willing to perform cleaning tasks.
Good track record for being organized, reliable and responsible
Must have the ability to multi-task under pressure and verbally communicate
Flexible schedule, available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Reliable transportation to come to work.
Good Driving record a plus
Must be 18 years or older.
SafeServ Certified or Food Handlers Card is a PLUS but not required.
These are positions that require people who can pick up pace when needed and are able to do all tasks required accurately, efficiently and on time. The person also needs to be able to take directions and smile while under pressure. All staffs must have oil slip-resistance shoes to work in our environment. All hires will be cross trained to work in multiple positions.
Alice’s Smokehouse is an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, the person must be drug free with no substance abuse issues.
• Compensation: varies depending on full-time, part-time or contract. Tips available to most positions
• 90-day probation period for all new hires.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.